We are getting a whole lot of snow for early December! I certainly didn't ask for it! Anna thought it was funny that she had to shift through snow that was practically at the top of her boot as she walked down the driveway to the bus stop! (grr! I forgot again to put them in reverse order! sorry!)
Friday, December 05, 2008
A snow storm is brewing! Just in time for the bus stop!
We are getting a whole lot of snow for early December! I certainly didn't ask for it! Anna thought it was funny that she had to shift through snow that was practically at the top of her boot as she walked down the driveway to the bus stop! (grr! I forgot again to put them in reverse order! sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stinks! We have been getting tons of snow here too. But (and I almost hate to say this) the weekend is going to be in the low 60s so it's going to be melted. At least it's pretty, and festive!
Post a Comment