I brought the kids to see Santa this morning when he arrived...well we were earlier than he was, so we played on the carousel. That was interesting! All three had a blast. Actually, all 3 were psyched out to see Jolly Ol' St. Nick, until I placed Luke on his lap, what do you think? Is that the face of excitement?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Our Santa Visiting Adventure!
I brought the kids to see Santa this morning when he arrived...well we were earlier than he was, so we played on the carousel. That was interesting! All three had a blast. Actually, all 3 were psyched out to see Jolly Ol' St. Nick, until I placed Luke on his lap, what do you think? Is that the face of excitement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well at least two of the three were happy to see Santa
Oh my that is fantastic!! Luke is so funny, the typical toddler reaction.
LOL...that is HILARIOUS! Hee, hee, hee...thanks for the GREAT pictures Honey!
(It's only funny because I know he is okay.)
Awesome picture! Those are always the greatest Santa pictures! So cute :o)
Post a Comment