I think this is going to be their Christmas Eve. outfits...although AnnaJoy likes this dress better than the one she wore the night of her program!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are so Cute!!!
Your lucky they let you dress them alike...I used to do that to Staci and Rachel and now they will NOT dress alike for anything. I hope they are all healing and feeling better and over this 6 weeks of sickness soon.
Little Ms. Anna...you are sooo very ADORABLE in your beautiful Red Dress! Grandma loves you! and Jake and Luke...What HANDSOME little Men you are! Grandma loves you, too! Big Luvin' Hugs all around!
4 comments:
They are so Cute!!!
Your lucky they let you dress them alike...I used to do that to Staci and Rachel and now they will NOT dress alike for anything. I hope they are all healing and feeling better and over this 6 weeks of sickness soon.
So cute!! Match them while you still can I say! I know those days are numbered, but it's one of those too few perks for Moms :o)
I'm amazed that Luke is almost the same size as Ana and Jake! They are very cute in matching clothes! Oh and Luke must wear the Don King hair!
Little Ms. Anna...you are sooo very ADORABLE in your beautiful Red Dress! Grandma loves you!
and Jake and Luke...What HANDSOME little Men you are! Grandma loves you, too!
Big Luvin' Hugs all around!
Post a Comment