We only had one Christmas tonight...that is a first for us! We went to the Bauman Christmas for a bit then it was off to the candle light service at church. I am happy to report that the kids did well. I did have to take Luke out briefly but was able to return by the time we lit candles!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
All ready for Christmas Eve Candle Light Service...
We only had one Christmas tonight...that is a first for us! We went to the Bauman Christmas for a bit then it was off to the candle light service at church. I am happy to report that the kids did well. I did have to take Luke out briefly but was able to return by the time we lit candles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet photos :0)
We go to Midnight Mass at our church...weren't the roads fun this year?..Not!
I think this is the best time of year in Church...so pretty...Love the songs.
Post a Comment