Translation: I want a present, I made cookies, I made milk, I made carrots. (this is Anna's first letter to Santa)
Translation: I want a present. I want a hair maker (whatever that is!) Yes I have been a good girl. Santa Claus I want a book. (this was the actual list I suppose!)
Just had to share with everyone since it was too cute!
4 comments:
May All Anna's wishes come true!
What a sweet letter :0)
Awww, very sweet! You'll have to save that for her to reminisce someday!
Sorry, part II: She doesn't mean one of those Barbie hair styling heads does she? Ellie keeps telling everyone she wants "a head" for Christmas. It took me awhile to figure out that's what she meant. And we have been getting a lot of odd looks from strangers when they hear that from her little mouth!
I hope that is what she means, but she tells us it is something that changes her hair color...huh? Mike told her that would take away from her beauty!
Post a Comment