Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jake's new favorite outfit




Jake got this adorable sweater and hat for his birthday last year (well this year I guess!) and wasn't really into wearing sweaters. That is until today! I showed him the hat that goes with it and he has been wearing it ever since! (even to nap time!) So, thank you Aunty Rebecca, Nick, Ellie and William! The other two kids were feeling left out so we took a couple photos of them too! I guess it was very important to AnnaJoy to have the unicorn in the photo! She made me take 3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it (finally!) Jake :o) We had to buy you the matching hat at Nick's request- he LOVES them too. Luke and Anna, you guys are darling as always! (And thanks for showing us the unicorn Anna!)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Cute Adorable Wonderful Kidlings!!!!