Have I mentioned that I really hate snow? My kids do not share my feelings at all! (which is a very good thing for them!) I decided to shovel off the back porch and the lower patio. Everyone came out with me. I knew it wouldn't last (the happiness that is!) There is always drama (usually either my daughter or our dear baby...errr, I mean Lucas). I think we are pushing 20 inches of snow, I really think it is more, as it has been snowing for what seems like forever! It's not enjoyable and not really all that drivable anymore! We haven't finished Christmas shopping but have called it quits due to the weather! Another storm warning until tomorrow sometime...6 more inches in the forecast! Oh joy! Deck the halls, right!? The snow in the backyard is up to the big kids hips, but they can usually don't sink that far! On our hill that we use for sledding it is up to my bum! Not kidding! Too bad there wasn't someone here to take a photo of that! It had to have been quite entertaining to see! No sledding for now!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
If you can't beat it, have fun!
Have I mentioned that I really hate snow? My kids do not share my feelings at all! (which is a very good thing for them!) I decided to shovel off the back porch and the lower patio. Everyone came out with me. I knew it wouldn't last (the happiness that is!) There is always drama (usually either my daughter or our dear baby...errr, I mean Lucas). I think we are pushing 20 inches of snow, I really think it is more, as it has been snowing for what seems like forever! It's not enjoyable and not really all that drivable anymore! We haven't finished Christmas shopping but have called it quits due to the weather! Another storm warning until tomorrow sometime...6 more inches in the forecast! Oh joy! Deck the halls, right!? The snow in the backyard is up to the big kids hips, but they can usually don't sink that far! On our hill that we use for sledding it is up to my bum! Not kidding! Too bad there wasn't someone here to take a photo of that! It had to have been quite entertaining to see! No sledding for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment