Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas started pretty early in our house...around 6-6:30ish. Anna was the first up and I missed it, she was out there before I was. Mike said her first comment was, "Look, Santa left the bibles open so we could read them". After about 20 minutes of waiting with no movement, Mike turned on the train w/music. It took about 7 seconds for Luke to come out (I video taped so no pic) and about 10 seconds for Jake to come out. It was great! We did stockings first then presents. The first present was to all of them (Lincoln Logs). At noon we went to my parents house for fun. The cousins were a blast together!!! Crazy madness I tell you! Finally around 3:30 we got to Mike's parents house for our final party. The kids were already wiped out but still had enough in them to enjoy the entire night! It was great to see Elin, Dave and Heidi again. Our 3 kids got remote control cars from Uncle Steve and Aunt Katie...so the photo of all the kids in the kitchen is that whole madness! We had a wonderful day. The kids were OUT when we got home at 10 pm. They didn't even budge when we carried them in the house!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I Love all these Cool Family Photos! I sure missed seeing our family for our annual Christmas party...thanks for sharing yours!

Julie Morgan said...

My kiddos have the same Christmas morning jammies. I am such a sucker for the matching jammie Christmas morning tradition. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Holly!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! Is there anyway you could put the pics of our family on facebook? I would like copies...if possible. Thanks honey! Big Luvin' Hugs!