Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After Christmas









We got together at Grandma and Grandpa Rottier's for dinner tonight. It was a lot of fun to have the whole family together again. I really wanted to get a whole family photo, but forgot...now I will have to wait until Dave, Heidi and Elin come back up again, and hopefully Baby Girl Rottier will be here. (Jake calls her Cinderella and Anna decided just today that she should be Taylor). I think Dan and Noelle are calling her some cool off name that they will obviously (or hopefully I should say) use! As you can see from the one of Elin, I think we clearly overstimulated her with our energy!!!! Calli was a funny little thing, walking everywhere and fending for herself, even against the big kids! (that would be mine!) Anna got a really cool I SPY game from the Bauman christmas, we all played it, Calli was even into trying to find the hidden objects! It was very enjoyable!

No comments: