We had an awesome time at Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith's farm tonight! They even got out the tractor and wagon so we could all go on a hay ride. It was lots of fun. Jake and Anna got to help drive the tractor...Luke and Calli wanted NO part of that! Even though it was almost 80 degrees, the kids allowed me to take quite a few photos of them in their fall attire! (Phew) Although I didn't get EXACTLY what I wanted, I have learned with 3 kids, you take what you can get!! We actually got a couple decent family shots too! Thank you Aunt Noelle for being the photographer for that!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Our Fall Photo Shoot...The Farm
We had an awesome time at Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith's farm tonight! They even got out the tractor and wagon so we could all go on a hay ride. It was lots of fun. Jake and Anna got to help drive the tractor...Luke and Calli wanted NO part of that! Even though it was almost 80 degrees, the kids allowed me to take quite a few photos of them in their fall attire! (Phew) Although I didn't get EXACTLY what I wanted, I have learned with 3 kids, you take what you can get!! We actually got a couple decent family shots too! Thank you Aunt Noelle for being the photographer for that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooh! Great pictures!! Good job Holly =0) Love the family photos (I think maybe the second one especially) and the first panoramic one too! P.S.- Happy Birthday tomorrow!! Have a great day...
Happy Birthday ol' lady!! Just kidding, it's my fault for hanging out with such old people:p I do love the pics at the farm and fallsburg. I like the first one a LOT. It is very fun! The one of all of us on the hayride is great too! What happened to the one with Steve shirtless?? JK that doesn't need to get on the internet. Have a great day!!
I just LOVE these pic's of the ROTTIER family! Beautiful Job Holly...
Post a Comment