Thursday, October 30, 2008

AnnaJoy's Halloween Party


First off, if you have never volunteered in a kindergarten classroom...you are smart!!! No really, it was a lot of fun this afternoon! I put the boys down for naps and was off to help with AnnaJoy's halloween party. We had several "stations" for the groups of kids to go to, and poof! Like that is was over! Pure exhaustion set in for sure! Anna has very wicked cough right now, so pretty much through the entire party she had her mouth buried in the bend of her arm! Poor thing! I came home after the party to 2 sleeping boys...could have left them completely alone I guess??? (just kidding!!) When Jake woke up (after a 4 1/2 hour nap) he had a 105 temp! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I called the Dr's office, they said if it hadn't gone below 103.5 by 7pm we were to bring him to the ER! GRRRRR! Thank heavens it did! He scared me though, as when he woke up he was holding his tummy and crying that it hurt soooo bad! (on the side the appendix is on!) Hopefully all is well! When we got him in bed tonight after a nice cool bath his temp was just above 100! Lord have mercy! These kids keep me on my toes! How do they get sick all at once? Well, I guess Luke is o.k. (his normal: naughty, curious, invasive, happy yet whiney self!) Oh, the other fun thing? While cleaning the kitchen this morning I didn't notice a cup had fallen in the garbage disposal...I tired to use the disposal, well it got stuck (kind of sucked in like!) So, I had a great chore for Mike when he got home! Needless to say, he was not very happy with me that he had to tear the entire sink apart to get the stupid cup out! AUGH! Is this supposed to happen around halloween???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a blast at your Halloween party Anna/Tinkerbell! Sure sounds like Mommy did =) You and Ellie must be on the same page, she is Tinkerbell this year too!