Do I really need to explain this photo? You see the little toaster oven? That is where this cake box was at...I, obviously, had my back turned and Luke found it, and polished it off! AUGH!
*on a side note: please pray for my friend from work Pat. She is being treated for breast cancer right now and her white blood cell count is critically low. In order to receive her chemo. her white count needs to be a bit higher!! Thank you!!!*
3 comments:
I sure hope it was worth it Luke! Big Luvin' Hugs...and I hope you didn't get into too much trouble over this!
Mmmmm! Looks good Luke! I have some "monsters" over here who do the same thing =o) And prayers on the way!
My husbands major concern was "Why does he get cake? Were we wupposed to be there for some cake? Did we miss something? WHY DIDN"T I GET ANY CAKE?" Geez...he is a little jealous of Luke I guess. PS Jake's pic looks just like his daddy holy cow!!
Post a Comment