Today is spirit day at all the schools! Anna wanted to wear her cheerleading outfit, but she has gym...so she settled for the cheerleading shirt and cute hair ties. I put my go blue earrings in her ears for her, she was very excited to show her teacher all of her maize and blue! Go Eagles!
Friday, October 10, 2008
It's Homecoming!!!
Today is spirit day at all the schools! Anna wanted to wear her cheerleading outfit, but she has gym...so she settled for the cheerleading shirt and cute hair ties. I put my go blue earrings in her ears for her, she was very excited to show her teacher all of her maize and blue! Go Eagles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I like your little hair curlies =o) (And I am very impressed that your Mommy can get your hair into cute little pig tails since your hair cut!!)
You are such a way awesome darlin' girl, Ms AnnaJoy!
Big Luvin' Hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment