We stopped to see Grandma G. at work this morning real quick on our way to visit with Grandpa G. The kids had fun, but after an hour we had to leave, #1 to give grandpa a break and #2 because the boys were working hard at destroying grandma's house!!!! P.S. Hey grandma, ya think you can childproof it before turkey day and Christmas??? I may need meds before then if not!!! :)
Friday, October 17, 2008
A Good Day for a Visit
We stopped to see Grandma G. at work this morning real quick on our way to visit with Grandpa G. The kids had fun, but after an hour we had to leave, #1 to give grandpa a break and #2 because the boys were working hard at destroying grandma's house!!!! P.S. Hey grandma, ya think you can childproof it before turkey day and Christmas??? I may need meds before then if not!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Picture with Grandpa! I'll do my best about the childproofing...can't promise anything though. LOL! Good to see the little sweeties. Everyone commented on how Beautiful my Grands were!
Love all around!
Post a Comment