I got a text early this morning from Melissa saying that Molly's lungs are getting better and they had weaned the ventilator to half the support she was on. At my latest update at 9:30 tonight, Molly is still on the breathing machine but they are allowing her to wake up. She is opening her eyes again and is starting to be responsive. Melissa asked her if she wanted to read a Curious George book and Molly shook her head yes!!!! She also responded yes to seeing pictures of her with her little friend Emma. Her white count is down to 37,000 as well!!! Melissa said the goal is to have her breathe above the ventilator breaths through the night and get her off the breathing machine tomorrow morning. Thank you soooo much for the prayers! They are working, not only with her infection in the lungs but also with the chemo. working at fighting the leukemia!! (I did forget to say that her spinal fluid and brain were NOT affected with leukemic cells, another positive thing for Molly!)
I will keep you updated as much as I can! Anna, Jake and Luke made cards tonight for her, I have to be coordinated enough to send them out tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment