Today was the kids final swim lesson. Jake was promoted to level 2 and Anna was promoted to level 3! They were excited! We were also supposed to go to a birthday party for Alexa (in Ann Arbor) but most all of us are in various stages of illness that there was no traveling going on today! Hope you had a great pirate party Alexa!!!!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
We Got Promoted!
Today was the kids final swim lesson. Jake was promoted to level 2 and Anna was promoted to level 3! They were excited! We were also supposed to go to a birthday party for Alexa (in Ann Arbor) but most all of us are in various stages of illness that there was no traveling going on today! Hope you had a great pirate party Alexa!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh My Goodness, I have missed so many of your posts Holly...I had to go back and read them all and I Loved all the photos and Pray for Little Molly and just glad to get caught up with how your little ones and you are doing...we changed our internet browser about a month ago and I just figured out where the favorites button is...duh...LOL...Your in my Favorites :0)
Post a Comment