Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trying a new method!



If you have ever met Luke, you know that he has CRAZY hair! It is impossible to deal with! His hairdresser and daddy both decided that perhaps if we grow it out, it will not stick straight up! I hope so! This morning after Anna left for school it was down to Heather's for our hair cuts. We really only did half hair cuts, as we left the top part of both boys as they were. BUT, this time, Heather "thinned" Luke's hair and used some "heavy duty" gel in his hair! (augh) It works though, what do you think? I keep thinking that this hair would be better suited to a little girl, but I guess God has other opinions than I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know by now that the boys always get the GREAT hair! And we just learn to deal with what we have. Okay...yours is really nice hair too!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Very handsome Luke! What a big boy you are using hair gel at 2 :o) Ahhh, the trials and tribulations of the follicularly blessed!