Friday, November 21, 2008

A Blast from the Past...




I found these dresses of mine that I kept from when I was little. Well, Anna had a blast trying them all on. Now we just need Grandma G. to find photos of me in them for comparison! The first two I wore when I was 4 (obviously Anna is smaller than I was). The pink "princess" one is from when I was 8. Anna is still wearing that one, insisting that she looks "fabulous"! Wow! Look how short the first two are! No wonder my mom always put pants under them...although I was NEVER pleased with that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dresses are too cute :0) and both you and Anna were cute in them I'm sure :0)

Anonymous said...

Holly, I swear I had that first plaid one myself when I was 6 (which would be about right timeline wise)! How funny :o) Very cute Miss Anna, and you sure do look like a Princess!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Those are so CUTE!! And she DOES look like a princess! Your grandma Bauman bought the Blue Velvet one. The first one was YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! You wanted to wear it all the time. That's why we saved it. And the last one, I bought on sales, I do believe. You were just Precious in them and NOW our Beautiful Granddaughter AnnaJoy is absolutely Stunning in them!
Love all around!
And I'll try to find some pictures.