Happy Thanksgiving! Like the Don King hair style we have going for Luke???? We went to grandma and grandpa Rottier's house for Thanksgiving today. It was alot of fun! (and a lot of good food!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Thanksgiving Rottiers! Hope you had a great day, and lots of yummy food :o) Anna- you look just lovely, can't even tell you had such a horrible accident this week at gymnastics! And a big "Ooohh" for Calli's outfit- Ellie had the same one, at about the same age. I loved that dress! I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it...
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Rottiers! Hope you had a great day, and lots of yummy food :o) Anna- you look just lovely, can't even tell you had such a horrible accident this week at gymnastics! And a big "Ooohh" for Calli's outfit- Ellie had the same one, at about the same age. I loved that dress! I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it...
Post a Comment