Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Final Pre-K Field Trip






I was able to attend AnnaJoy's final class trip today. They went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum, and my goodness, I didn't know I could be so tired afterwards! It was a lot of fun. Anna was paired up with one of the girls in the class (there are only 3 others besides herself). While we were waiting for the bus I took a photo of Anna and her teacher Mrs. Estefan (who by the way, set the bar real high for future teachers!) We are sad that our time with her as Anna's teacher is drawing to a close, but thank her SO MUCH for all that she has taught her in just one school year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Used to love to go on Field trips with the girls...then I had Rory and figured out they always give you a bunch of boys to chaperone...I gave up field trips then! Right after they ran through the house at the antique village and I had an urge to kill them...LOL...not Rory but the other boys in our group.