Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tulip Time 2008











We met Uncle Danny, Aunt Noelle and Calli Jo at the park in Holland this evening to look at the tulips. The kids were HYPER! I pretty much was ready to sell them within 5 minutes of being there!!! It was a bit chillier than it is more inland, oops!!! Didn't bring coats either!!! Yeah, finally I got all the kids looking at me for a photo...mostly! It was fun and I am glad we were able to meet Dan and Noelle there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing us the pretty kids and flowers too...have always thought it might be fun to go to Holland for the tulips but have never made it...with the price of gas probably never will..;0

The Rottiers said...

OK the pic I was thinking of is on your blog on Sept 21, 2007. All the kids are so much bigger now!!

Anonymous said...

Just love the tulips and your "little blossoms" too!
Sylvia