Anna went to the High School today with all the Pre-K and Kindergarten classes to see Rapunzel the play. I don't know how it went yet (she's still at school), but daddy saw her run by on her way back to the bus...sigh, such a big girl already! So, while my 2 of my "kids" are busy at school, I have the job of trying to entertain the preschool and toddler boys that live in my house. They LOVE being outside and had just gotten into a good "play" groove...when God opened the skies and made it rain. They both looked a little shocked but finally once they started getting really wet decided to retreat to the dry indoors. (bummer for me!) I still have to entertain for another 30 minutes before we can do lunch and nap time!!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Ahhh, MAN! It's raining!
Anna went to the High School today with all the Pre-K and Kindergarten classes to see Rapunzel the play. I don't know how it went yet (she's still at school), but daddy saw her run by on her way back to the bus...sigh, such a big girl already! So, while my 2 of my "kids" are busy at school, I have the job of trying to entertain the preschool and toddler boys that live in my house. They LOVE being outside and had just gotten into a good "play" groove...when God opened the skies and made it rain. They both looked a little shocked but finally once they started getting really wet decided to retreat to the dry indoors. (bummer for me!) I still have to entertain for another 30 minutes before we can do lunch and nap time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These kids are just so huggable lookin'!!! Love how Luke has his hand on his head like maybe a raindrop just fell on it and what the "heck" was that?...LOL
Post a Comment