Sunday, May 11, 2008

AWANA Awards Night



We had a very busy Mother's Day today. This morning we went to Calli Jo's dedication and this evening was Anna's awards ceremony for Sparks. Thank you to Uncle Danny for taking these photos. There was a bit of a accident with a piece of candy during the part when Anna was on stage, so Mike and I missed the whole thing! At any rate, it ended with our family prayers tonight (as we do every night) with Jake saying, "Thank you God that I am not dead". Of course he heard this from me first. Jakey choked on a piece of candy to the point of vomiting in the middle of church! Always entertainment when we are around! Long story short, we had a great day, and no one was hurt! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Jake!! Glad you are alright =o) Rather a dramatic way to upstage your sister though!! And good job to Anna!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I remember being in Awana..we didn't have pretty vests or awards that cool though...Congrats to Anna!!!

And Jake glad your safe!