Monday, June 02, 2008
A Sign...or just bad timing????
This is an insanely busy week for us, as the school year is wrapping up Wednesday for Anna and Friday for Mike. As some of you know, we are throwing a rather large "kid" birthday party for AnnaJoy, which I invited her entire class to...and we are blessed that most everyone is coming. (A nice way to start the summer...I may end up in the looney bin, but that's not the point). Well, also as everyone knows, Michigan weather doesn't always cooperate when we want it to. I am praying for a great day for the entire Wednesday, as there is Field Day for Anna in the morning and her party in the evening...my point???? This evening after Anna's bath she was doing her usual get ready for bed routine when I heard a very LOUD crash of the towel bar and knew exactly what had happened. Anna was very frightened and apologetic...not helpful at the time!! To my horror the towel bar is no longer in the wall and there is a nice looking hole...in the dry wall...in the "public" bathroom of my house. Did I mention that the party is this Wednesday...like in less than 2 days? Is this a sign from God saying, "Bad idea Holly...I tried to tell you?" Or am I just already going crazy and it is just Anna being a kid (naughty) but a kid? Maybe this means we should get her back in gymnastics??? Maybe the circus? (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think she was just being a kid..gotta tell my dad had to warn us on our life not to hang from the towel bar in our bathroom and we all did it. We were just lucky and it never broke. I am so excited about the party!! it will be a blast!
Yep, I have to agree with Noelle! We hung from the towel bars too, but thankfully in those days the walls were made of the stronger plaster and not drywall! Party sounds like fun, wish we could come. (You may be looney by the end, but honestly after three kids don't you feel perpetually insane anyway?!) But maybe gymnastics would be a good idea?!
Post a Comment