Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Time To Say GoodBye....










It was Field Day today for AnnaJoy's Pre-K class, along with the other 2 Kindergarten classes the kids had a blast. It was WAY colder than it was supposed to be, so one of the mothers donated her coat for AnnaJoy. (I felt like a terrible mom at that point! I checked the weather and everything!) They played all kinds of games outdoors, but before all that started, I walked in to Mrs. Estefan reading the white board (the kids all helping) and had to take a photo of what they read. The last photo, I just felt like being sentimental...it's like saying goodbye to another chapter in my daughter's life. I feel like it goes by so fast that I am missing it! All the children got little medals for doing a good job and watched a video too. Then it was off for a few more school activities before we closed our chapter to Pre-K. Thank you Mrs. Estefan, I hope I can keep up with what you have taught our daughter!!! We miss you already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anna! On to bigger and better things... Have a great summer off!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Anna!!! Yeah!!!