I had a friend come over today so I could take some photos of her little (tiny) daughter. Jake decided before our guests arrived that I should practice on him. He sat nice and said "Cheese Mommy" like a little champ!! Then I found Reagan curled up on the middle of the back yard sunbathing and thought that was just too funny not to share as well!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Too Cute to Not Share!
I had a friend come over today so I could take some photos of her little (tiny) daughter. Jake decided before our guests arrived that I should practice on him. He sat nice and said "Cheese Mommy" like a little champ!! Then I found Reagan curled up on the middle of the back yard sunbathing and thought that was just too funny not to share as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment