Monday, October 01, 2007

Monster In Training!


My little Luke, truely of the boys, he is probably not the Monster In Training, but he is the one wearing the shirt! We are borrowing this from our bestest buddies (who live 19 hours and 5 states away from us, not that I am counting!!) Thank you Nick, don't worry William, we will return them in time for you to wear them next year! Luke is all over the place now, he goes up and down the stairs with no help. (We took the gate down!!). He is talking up a storm, although most are not real audible! He can say: Anna, Dada, Mama, Ja (think that is Jake), gin (think that is Reagan), Yes, all done, and bye bye. He says tons more, but again, I don't know what they are!!! He sleeps 12-13 hours at night and one nap during the day, sometimes two when he is really cranky! He is getting four teeth at the moment, eye teeth and molars! OUCH! Talk about a mean combo! He is probably our most mellow child now, a HUGE change from the first 6 months of his life when he was by far our most INTENSE baby! Jake is wishing that he was in school now, everytime we go to the bus stop he says, "Is it my turn mommy?" It is really cute. Any helpful hints on potty training a boy would be appreciated, considering he can't go to preschool until he is trained! Anna is still talking about cheerleading and wants to do it again, I explained that she only gets to do it once a year at this age, not the right thing to tell her! Maybe she will be like mommy after all? Nah, probably not, she is more athletic and into intense sports!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly!
You could put some cheerios in the toilet and have Jake sink the cheerios...maybe not a good idea for him, but you get the jest of it. Have Daddy show him.

P and R said...

I thought that shirt looked familiar, my little "monster" wore it too! It looks very cute on you Luke, but I don't believe it! I am sure you are an angel = )