We decided Halloween is going to have to be a two day process now that Anna is old enough to go Trick or Treating. So, tonight was Lowell Halloween night. I had surgery early this morning so I was in a great deal of pain, but really didn't want to ruin the kids fun. They did great. We stopped at Great Grandparents (Smith) house, The Fleets (honorary aunt and uncle) and both sets of grandparents. Calli Jo met us at G & G Rottier's house for some photos. Then, the brothers decided to "dress" up for a photo. Steve is the bumble bee, Mike is Thomas the train and Dan is the tiger. Happy Halloween!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Halloween Night 1
We decided Halloween is going to have to be a two day process now that Anna is old enough to go Trick or Treating. So, tonight was Lowell Halloween night. I had surgery early this morning so I was in a great deal of pain, but really didn't want to ruin the kids fun. They did great. We stopped at Great Grandparents (Smith) house, The Fleets (honorary aunt and uncle) and both sets of grandparents. Calli Jo met us at G & G Rottier's house for some photos. Then, the brothers decided to "dress" up for a photo. Steve is the bumble bee, Mike is Thomas the train and Dan is the tiger. Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How Cute!! (Especially your BIG kids)! Hope everyone had lots of treats, and that you are feeling better today Holly. ~Rebecca~
I love the "Boys" in costume! They are almost as cute as the kiddo's! And the pic with the great-grands is just precious! Is Luke laughing or...?
Luke is laughing, a very jolly laugh at that!!
Post a Comment