Anna's school had a Halloween celebration today, the PreK and Kindergarten classes paraded around the school and playground before returning to their rooms for a party. Anna is supposed to be a "ballerina" according to her, I told her she is actually a "fairy ballerina princess". That about covers it right?? Thank you to Aunt Katie for driving me to the school as I am still on medication prohibiting me from driving!!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Anna's School Halloween Parade
Anna's school had a Halloween celebration today, the PreK and Kindergarten classes paraded around the school and playground before returning to their rooms for a party. Anna is supposed to be a "ballerina" according to her, I told her she is actually a "fairy ballerina princess". That about covers it right?? Thank you to Aunt Katie for driving me to the school as I am still on medication prohibiting me from driving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And what a beautiful Fairy Ballerina Princess she is!
Post a Comment