We started our night at Mrs. Burgess' house (I work with Pat). The kids did awesome the whole night. We went to a few friends houses then all around our neighborhood. They had a blast even with the rain. Tara, the rainbow is for you!!! We weighed the kids candy when they got home....between last night and tonight??? 12.5 pounds of candy!!! (and we didn't even collect any candy for Luke tonight!!!) The kids had fun, each house they went to, Jake was in charge of the knocking (otherwise they did it twice), they both said, "trick or treat" "Happy Halloween" and "Thank You" to everyone they went to.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween Night
We started our night at Mrs. Burgess' house (I work with Pat). The kids did awesome the whole night. We went to a few friends houses then all around our neighborhood. They had a blast even with the rain. Tara, the rainbow is for you!!! We weighed the kids candy when they got home....between last night and tonight??? 12.5 pounds of candy!!! (and we didn't even collect any candy for Luke tonight!!!) The kids had fun, each house they went to, Jake was in charge of the knocking (otherwise they did it twice), they both said, "trick or treat" "Happy Halloween" and "Thank You" to everyone they went to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't see the rainbow, but I heard about it from a couple of people. I'm glad Isaac is reaching out to us all, even on Halloween. I like his rainbow costume the best! Thank you Holly!
Holly, their outfits are too cute! Why does it not surprise me that Jake was Thomas? :) I love the sunset and rainbow- so beautiful!
Post a Comment