After we were done at the Fort, we went over the bridge (I rode with Dan and Noelle) hence the picture of our truck which in now known at Bruce (from Nemo...because of the silver shark fin I guess!?). Someone is going to have to help me remember why we even went over the bridge, other than to say we did...I can't remember and I didn't take any pictures!! We stopped and did the lake pictures after we came back over....Everything went great, then Anna fell in the mud...not so great. Thankfully I had the swimsuits for the kids..it was too cold to change her into her suit, so she wore Luke's bottoms. Kindof funny, but not to her so no pics!
Thursday, August 06, 2009
The Lake photoshoot...
These are a little out of order, but I figured it would flow better that way.








After we were done at the Fort, we went over the bridge (I rode with Dan and Noelle) hence the picture of our truck which in now known at Bruce (from Nemo...because of the silver shark fin I guess!?). Someone is going to have to help me remember why we even went over the bridge, other than to say we did...I can't remember and I didn't take any pictures!! We stopped and did the lake pictures after we came back over....Everything went great, then Anna fell in the mud...not so great. Thankfully I had the swimsuits for the kids..it was too cold to change her into her suit, so she wore Luke's bottoms. Kindof funny, but not to her so no pics!
After we were done at the Fort, we went over the bridge (I rode with Dan and Noelle) hence the picture of our truck which in now known at Bruce (from Nemo...because of the silver shark fin I guess!?). Someone is going to have to help me remember why we even went over the bridge, other than to say we did...I can't remember and I didn't take any pictures!! We stopped and did the lake pictures after we came back over....Everything went great, then Anna fell in the mud...not so great. Thankfully I had the swimsuits for the kids..it was too cold to change her into her suit, so she wore Luke's bottoms. Kindof funny, but not to her so no pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just LOVE these pic's!!!
Post a Comment