Back from Sleeping Bear Dunes, I played with the kids while dinner was being made, grilled bbq chicken...mmmm! There was a playground within eyesite and earshot of our campers and a nice swing that we used a lot. We also "prepared" the fish that we caught tonight...I of course as I said in another post, didn't bring my camera so no pics! But, the big blue gill is Calli Jo's catch! Go girl! :)
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Back at Camp....
Back from Sleeping Bear Dunes, I played with the kids while dinner was being made, grilled bbq chicken...mmmm! There was a playground within eyesite and earshot of our campers and a nice swing that we used a lot. We also "prepared" the fish that we caught tonight...I of course as I said in another post, didn't bring my camera so no pics! But, the big blue gill is Calli Jo's catch! Go girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment