We stopped and ate lunch just outside the fort, which is actually my favorite place to get pics of my kids together because who doesn't want the Mighty Mac in the background of pictures of their kids!? :) Luke was pretty scared of the guns...of course being the photographer that I aspire to be, I had to get a pic of Aunt Katie consoling him as the shots were fired....never mind he was the only child screaming...and he was screaming MOMMY! I know bad mommy moment, couldn't help it! :) The latrine pic is one of my favorites...for some twisted reason, probably because the kids thought it was hysterical that "pottys" looked like that ever! They had there game faces on...if you know what I mean! :P
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Fort Michilimackinac
Doing devotions before we left for Mackinac City...which by the way is not close to Traverse City! LOTS of driving was done today!













We stopped and ate lunch just outside the fort, which is actually my favorite place to get pics of my kids together because who doesn't want the Mighty Mac in the background of pictures of their kids!? :) Luke was pretty scared of the guns...of course being the photographer that I aspire to be, I had to get a pic of Aunt Katie consoling him as the shots were fired....never mind he was the only child screaming...and he was screaming MOMMY! I know bad mommy moment, couldn't help it! :) The latrine pic is one of my favorites...for some twisted reason, probably because the kids thought it was hysterical that "pottys" looked like that ever! They had there game faces on...if you know what I mean! :P
We stopped and ate lunch just outside the fort, which is actually my favorite place to get pics of my kids together because who doesn't want the Mighty Mac in the background of pictures of their kids!? :) Luke was pretty scared of the guns...of course being the photographer that I aspire to be, I had to get a pic of Aunt Katie consoling him as the shots were fired....never mind he was the only child screaming...and he was screaming MOMMY! I know bad mommy moment, couldn't help it! :) The latrine pic is one of my favorites...for some twisted reason, probably because the kids thought it was hysterical that "pottys" looked like that ever! They had there game faces on...if you know what I mean! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment