Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming Lessons Week 1




On your mark, get set...

In we go!!

So, what I have learned from this week at swim lessons is that Luke (who hated water before the start of this week) now has no fear of it at all! He jumps in freely, and doesn't like me holding him at all! Anna, is still timid and nervous about jumping in (she is in level 2) and Jake (who is the youngest in his group) also has no fear of jumping in and will swim unaided (well aside from all the floatation support). Sorry about the blurry photos, but they are funny to see in order of getting ready and jumping! Thanks to daddy for doing such a good job at taking photos for us!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is priceless! I love it! I hope you had as much fun as the kids did, Holly!

Anonymous said...

Was Luke drowning you for a second there? He doesn't look real happy at the moment. Glad that he got used to it!
Great Pictures!
Big Luvin' Hugs all around!

Rottier said...

Luke was actually laughing like crazy and yes...attacking me!