Monday, July 21, 2008
Luke's Well-Check Update
Luke had his 2 year appointment today. No shots, so that was a relief for Luke!!! He is above the charts on height and weight. He weighed in at a hefty 38 pounds on the button and 37.5 inches tall! Talk about a big and tall man! The doctor wasn't concerned, however...he did say if he gained another 10 pounds between now and his three year check that we should start talking about a diet for him!!! I already have all the kids on skim milk, so now I am forcing myself to feed them only healthy food...by the way...Jake will probably waste away to nothing. So, in short, if you have any healthy, kid friendly food ideas email them my way as Anna and Jake will probably be the ones to lose the weight with this trial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I can sympathize with your frustration if not your situation! I have three kiddos who NEED to gain weight, but obviously my DH and I don't. I would suggest: cook healthy (ie. low fat) meals for you guys and Luke and then pour the calories onto Jake and Anna's portions. Sadly, I have LOTS of info on this- call me!
Well, I don't have any skinny ideas...I like kids of all shapes and sizes...:0)...I actually prefer a baby to have a little chub than skinny...they just look cuter to me :0)
Congrats to Anna on her own bathroom! How nifty!!!
Ants on a log is pretty healthy, and he might just like it! That would be celery with peanut butter and raisins.
Big Hugs all around...
Post a Comment