The finished product... Well, there was no talking Luke (or daddy) out of the change once we had all of the items necessary for the "big change over". Here it is complete with Pottery Barn Kids Jurassic Bedding...my baby is all grown up :-(
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww! Love the room! Luke looks super proud to be a "big boy". Good luck tonight (to Mommy and Daddy mostly). I'm sure he'll do great though. =o)
3 comments:
Awww! Love the room! Luke looks super proud to be a "big boy". Good luck tonight (to Mommy and Daddy mostly). I'm sure he'll do great though. =o)
Happy Birthday to Luke!!! 2 already...I can't believe it! I love that new bed. Wow!!!
That is an awesome new bed! And Luke looks so happy and proud to be in it!
Man...he sure is growing up FAST!
Big luvin' hugs all around!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!! LOVE YA BUNCHES!
Post a Comment