When we got home from Lowell it was time for naps...I am, again, happy to report that after a bit of coaxing, Luke did indeed take a 2 1/2 hour nap! When he woke up it was time for dinner then off to swim lessons! When we got home, daddy frosted the cake I made just before lessons and (for probably the 10th time today) we sang happy birthday to Luke. He even blew his candle out!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
The Birthday Cake!
When we got home from Lowell it was time for naps...I am, again, happy to report that after a bit of coaxing, Luke did indeed take a 2 1/2 hour nap! When he woke up it was time for dinner then off to swim lessons! When we got home, daddy frosted the cake I made just before lessons and (for probably the 10th time today) we sang happy birthday to Luke. He even blew his candle out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Two Year Old! I can't believe it (I'm sure Mommy can't either), and we still haven't met you =o( Hope you enjoyed the cake!
You must have still been putting pictures up, because while I was commenting on the earlier entry, another picture appeared:-)...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!
Great pictures of Luke and Mike.
Happy Birthday Luke!
Post a Comment