Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It Truely is NEVER Going to End!!!




Well, we had another snow day today...this is the final one before we have to start "making" them up!!! Even the kids are tired of the snow!! Road conditions were less than desirable, but we went out anyways! Daddy has a hard time staying home...truth be told, so do we!!! I think we got around 8 inches today (or more for all I know), Mike had to snow blow 3 times! I asked the neighbor if this was his idea of fun, and he simply said...well, I have been asking God for tropical weather...maybe He got confused!?" Probably not! My friend in Colorado said that Grand Rapids made the news today for all the snow we have been getting! WHOOPEE DO! Maybe we will have the record breaking summer conditions too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thinking of you while they were talking about the winter wonderland in Grand Rapids, Michigan! Looks fun (sort of)! You are welcome to come out here anytime, 60 and sunny! ~Rebecca~

Anonymous said...

The only thing making the winter Bearable are the cute photos of my little great niece and nephews in the snow!!!

Jen-n-Bob said...

I agree!! I am tired of the snow, not to mention that going out now requires lots of prep, and I don't mean the baby. The big baby has to have more help and time than Grace does. LOL....