Friday, February 15, 2008

The Happy Crew!


Jake's 3 year check up was today. He weighed in at a hefty 35 lbs. and is 37 1/2 inches tall. (75% !!!!) And I thought he was just average! We did find out that his birthmark that is on one of his buns is actually "precancerous"...they say there is no need to remove it until he is a teenager, but that it does have to be removed...due to the fact that there is hair coming out of it. I guess for now I stay calm, right? Well, here is my valentine's photo...one day late. No one wanted to sit still...it's after lunch and time for a nap so not a whole lot of cooperation but still cute! Sorry it is a day late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Cute Valentine :0)

also, I'm glad you mentioned the birthmark thing because all my kids are having checkups and Rachel has one like that on her side...we should have looked at I'm thinkin'....she is a teen.

I Love Your Blog...thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to keep us posted on your family :0)