Friday, February 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!






Jake knew it was his birthday ALL day! He really wanted to eat the cake, and showed his daddy (when he came home really quick on lunch break). The party finally arrived and Jake was beyond excited! He had a blast playing with his cousins and friend, Owen. Jake blew out the candle on his cake like a pro and opened presents really fast! (such a boy!)I don't think I can pin point a favorite one, he bounces from one to the next! Thank you to everyone that came and for all the gifts for Jake...HE LOVES THEM ALL! O.K. I think his least favorite is probably the clothes that I bought him, but who can blame him, right? I still can't believe that 3 years ago he weighed just 5 1/2 pounds! WOW, time flies! P.S. Don't you like the last photo? The kids were so dead by this point. Jake just sat in his new chair trying to hold EVERYTHING!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLad your Birthday Was Extra Special Jacob!!

Great Big Squishy Hugs,
Aunt Darc.

Anonymous said...

Awww! How fun! Wish we could have come too! Jake's expression while gazing at a chocolate cake is just like mine... Happy Birthday Big Guy! And many more...

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Jake!!
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

My little Jakey Cracks me up! I love the picture of him surrounded by his opened presents! No one was going to get those from him and that's fer sure!
Big Luvin' Hugs all around!