Tuesday, February 05, 2008
The BIG day is coming!!!
No pictures, sorry! Jake is SO EXCITED to be turning 3 on Friday! I just had to share the excitment with everyone in the blog world!! I think he is really more excited about the fact that he gets birthday cake and gets to see all his grandparents...probably more for their presents...but I guess he IS going to be 3! (I should probably get in gear and get him a PRESENT!!!) Hope everyone is having a good week! More photos to come on Friday!!! Jakey's BIG DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting Jake! Three is a great year, Ellie is definitely enjoying it! Preschool, "big kid" toys, "big boy" pants... The list goes on and on! We can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your big day. Miss you lots!
Happy Birthday too you, Happy Birthday tooo You , Happy Birthday dear Great Nephew Jake, Happpyyyy Birrrrrttttthhhhdaaaaay tooooo YYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!
And Maaaannnny Moooorrre!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment