Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Visit With Great Grandpa & Grandma Stevens


Our family went to visit my grandparents today...I'm a really bad grandchild, as this was Luke's first time meeting them!!! My grandma is far too kind to me, she said it is because I am so busy! I am sure that in his 17 month life, I probably had 3 hours to donate!!! The kids had fun, I was a bit worried that we were running grandma and grandpa ragged, but they claim that all was well! Thank you for a great visit! We love you lots!! (Don't you love Luke's reaction to the photo!?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawww, I Love this picture! I saved it to my computer :0) thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

Dad (Grandpa and Great-Grandpa) had nothing but good things to say about the visit! They loved it!
This is a great picture! Mom loved it too, but can't smile when she wants due to the Parkinsons...