Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anna's Pre-K Christmas Party


TaDa!!! A snowman ornament for the Christmas tree!!

Playing a game of putting the cotton balls into the stockings...I don't know, that's just what Anna tells me!!!

Coloring with a friend.

Anna was super excited to see me at her school party, almost to the point that she had a hard time concentrating on listening to her teacher. I didn't get many photos because I was there to help with the party, but the kids had a great time. They did a book exchange first, which was a lot of fun to help with!! Then they did "station rotation" to each activity (which was awesome to see how the class is run when parents aren't there...the kids know when the bell rings; they move to the next station). Anna was sad to realize that she wouldn't see Mrs. Estefan for a couple weeks, hopefully we can continue encouraging her to learn while on break.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Best part about having kids in school is the cool parties I think :0)...I went to them all. Rory had his last one yesterday...he's in 5th grade so this is it for parties...the last year. Love the Photos of the kids and so Glad that Luke is feeling better. It's Amazing how much happier he looks.

Anonymous said...

What a nice little Snowman ornament! Glad you could go! I loved going to your school parties when you were little too!
Big Luvin' Hugs all around!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun Anna! Glad Mommy was able to go too. Have a wonderful Christmas vacation!
~Rebecca~