It's the first snowy, cold day of school for Anna. We had to put snowpants on, scarf, hat, coat, mittens and boots. When all was done, Anna sighed and said, "Well, I guess I can barely move now!". Once out at the bus stop, she seemed excited to wear her new apparel to school. Luke update: still has high fever, still screams most of the night, but did sleep in his bed for about 3 hours...first time in about a week or so!!! He is scheduled at the specialist for next Friday.
Monday, December 03, 2007
All Bundled Up!!!
It's the first snowy, cold day of school for Anna. We had to put snowpants on, scarf, hat, coat, mittens and boots. When all was done, Anna sighed and said, "Well, I guess I can barely move now!". Once out at the bus stop, she seemed excited to wear her new apparel to school. Luke update: still has high fever, still screams most of the night, but did sleep in his bed for about 3 hours...first time in about a week or so!!! He is scheduled at the specialist for next Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Almost reminds me of the show a Christmas Story...where the little brother Randy is all bundled up by the mom and falls over in the snow and can't get himself up..LOL. She is adorable in that Red :0)
Post a Comment