Sunday, December 09, 2007

Jolly Ol' Saint Nick....

Jake spotted Santa, and is watching him in amazement!

Huh? Who is this guy???

I want outta here!!!!



All was well when we got in line to see Santa. The kids didn't actually figure it out for about 10 minutes...then we finally told them that was what we were doing. My interpretation: Anna, "I want Baby Emma, except you don't have to call her Baby Emma, you can name her whatever you want to!" Jake, "I want Thomas!!!", Luke, "I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!"
Enjoy! We sure did!! Oh, and because we are so eager for punishment, we took them all to Brann's Steakhouse for dinner afterwards!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest photos...even the classic crying one...don't we all have one of those...but the one I love the most is Anna having an earnest talk it looks like with dear St. Nick....WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! Poor sweet Luke!! What a Darling Picture of Jake looking down! And Precious Anna having a heart to heart with Santa...I hope she told him that he shouldn't scare her brother! LOL...

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh! I love it! Can't wait to do Santa out here with my crew. I love the crying child pictures. Poor Luke, but they are classic, as mentioned! Anna looks like she managed to ask for all of the things on her list. And Jake is so precious spying on Santa!