Sorry I have been posting mostly the boys lately! Anna is hard to catch!!! And she has such a busy schedule these days! No time for mommy! I caught Luke climbing the stairs (which he does well!!) and then found Jake, alone, in the livingroom eating potato chips watching the Detroit Lions! What a typical man!! He then posed for photos to show how proud he was to be such a big boy!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
More of the Boys
Sorry I have been posting mostly the boys lately! Anna is hard to catch!!! And she has such a busy schedule these days! No time for mommy! I caught Luke climbing the stairs (which he does well!!) and then found Jake, alone, in the livingroom eating potato chips watching the Detroit Lions! What a typical man!! He then posed for photos to show how proud he was to be such a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment