We spent almost all afternoon outside in the backyard playing and even had a friend come play for a little while. Luke was mezmerized by the teeter totter and the sand!!! Unlike his cousin, Elin, he gladly eats the sand and doesn't fuss a bit...I don't get it...maybe it is another one of those strong Rottier traits coming through!! I put extra of Anna on this one because I was feeling guilty from the last few posts without her in them!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
A Beautiful September Afternoon
We spent almost all afternoon outside in the backyard playing and even had a friend come play for a little while. Luke was mezmerized by the teeter totter and the sand!!! Unlike his cousin, Elin, he gladly eats the sand and doesn't fuss a bit...I don't get it...maybe it is another one of those strong Rottier traits coming through!! I put extra of Anna on this one because I was feeling guilty from the last few posts without her in them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anna is such a little beauty, looks just like her Mom did at her age! Thanks for putting in the comments! Love you!
All my little grandchildren are just beautiful...okay, the boys are handsome:-}
Love, Mom Grover
Post a Comment