Yes, that is right. I loaded the boys up and off we went to wait for Anna to arrive at school. It was probably 5 minutes of sitting on pins and needles, then THERE SHE IS!! She made it to school on the school bus all by herself! She has a buddy in her class that was also in her preschool class so they kind of stuck together! Time to line up for Mrs. Estefan's class! Good Luck AnnaJoy! Oops! There is an escape artist! It's Jake! While I was out of the truck taking the stalker photos, Jake unbuckled and sat in the drivers seat and said, Come on Mommy I'm Driving Home! That was the funniest thing I heard all day! Now we just have to wait for 4:15 to come along and Anna will be home from school!!!!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
The Mommy Spy is Happy, She made it to School Safe!
Yes, that is right. I loaded the boys up and off we went to wait for Anna to arrive at school. It was probably 5 minutes of sitting on pins and needles, then THERE SHE IS!! She made it to school on the school bus all by herself! She has a buddy in her class that was also in her preschool class so they kind of stuck together! Time to line up for Mrs. Estefan's class! Good Luck AnnaJoy! Oops! There is an escape artist! It's Jake! While I was out of the truck taking the stalker photos, Jake unbuckled and sat in the drivers seat and said, Come on Mommy I'm Driving Home! That was the funniest thing I heard all day! Now we just have to wait for 4:15 to come along and Anna will be home from school!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment