Anna's new thing is to twirl up the swing and go spinning super fast (and screech while unwinding). I know I used to love doing this, so I had to take photos.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for ther photos...it brought back wonderful memories for me too! Love you all! Sylvia
Yep! It was right up there with bumping down the stairs on your bum! Next she can discover how much fun it is to swing as high as possible and then "fly" off! Great fun when you are 5! (Not so fun for adults...)
4 comments:
Thanks for ther photos...it brought back wonderful memories for me too! Love you all! Sylvia
SWEET! I remember you doing this...:-)
Love all around!
Yep! It was right up there with bumping down the stairs on your bum! Next she can discover how much fun it is to swing as high as possible and then "fly" off! Great fun when you are 5! (Not so fun for adults...)
I have to say....I liked swinging with my feet up in the air the opposite way....that's me...always a little off..LOL
Post a Comment