It was beautiful today, even better than yesterday! 74 degrees, I had to force the kids outside after naptime (not kidding!!) I was on the phone with Rebecca (I know big shock!) The big kids were sitting nicely blowing bubbles...I asked where Luke was and I got "I don't know". It didn't take long, he was on the trampoline! WOW! As you can see, we have a make shift way of getting up to it, that the big kids have no problem getting up and down...well I was sure that Luke would fall and break something trying to get down...but to remember this day I had to get the camera first (nice mommy huh?) He was so proud, laughing and running all around. Sure enough, had I not been right there, he would indeed have fallen trying to get down...but that didn't stop him from being proud as can be of his big boy accomplishment!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I got on all by myself!!! (YIKES!)
It was beautiful today, even better than yesterday! 74 degrees, I had to force the kids outside after naptime (not kidding!!) I was on the phone with Rebecca (I know big shock!) The big kids were sitting nicely blowing bubbles...I asked where Luke was and I got "I don't know". It didn't take long, he was on the trampoline! WOW! As you can see, we have a make shift way of getting up to it, that the big kids have no problem getting up and down...well I was sure that Luke would fall and break something trying to get down...but to remember this day I had to get the camera first (nice mommy huh?) He was so proud, laughing and running all around. Sure enough, had I not been right there, he would indeed have fallen trying to get down...but that didn't stop him from being proud as can be of his big boy accomplishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My My! Aren't we proud of ourselves?! Good job Luke! Now, how do you get down without breaking your neck?! You and Ellie would get along famously :)
He looks so little compared to that huge trampoline! Looks like you have some great kid exercise equipment in your back yard :0)
Post a Comment